Celtis Resort payment policy

Down payment

An advance payment of 30% of the total cost of your accommodation must be paid in advance on our Paypal email account celtis@hotmail.fr in order to secure your booking (the cost of the transfer is at your charge). The remaining 70% must be paid in cash upon arrival.


Upon receipt of your deposit, we will confirm your booking by email. Should your arrival time be delayed for any reason contact us ASAP.


Should you be forced to cancel a reservation: Up to 7 days prior to the date of your expected arrival, the deposit is NON REFUNDABLE.

Contact us

e-mail address: celtis@hotmail.fr